Support our charity for seniors
A little generosity goes along way. We are a not-for-profit organization, which means that our continued existence among senior organizations of loving and devoted care depends on the generosity of our donors. We invite you to make a tax-deductible donation or bequest to support our organization’s charity for seniors. All gifts are acknowledged promptly upon receipt in accordance with IRS rules.
Way to make a gift to provide help for seniors
- Cash: May be paid outright or pledged over three years, and provide immediate support to the Residence.
- Securities: Long-term appreciated securities provide the same benefits as cash, and offer you additional tax benefits.
- Real Estate: Most real estate has appreciated faster than the rate of inflation, and offers great potential as a gift planning opportunity.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: In exchange for a gift of cash or securities, you can receive income for life through a Charitable Gift Annuity Contract.
- Trust: Explore the benefits of creating a Charitable Trust Agreement that suits your unique circumstances and may provide you with income for life.
- New Life Insurance Policy: Name Lourdes-Noreen McKeen as the beneficiary of the policy, and through relatively modest annual gifts which are used to pay the premiums on the policy, you can create a far greater gift than might otherwise be possible.
- Existing Life Insurance Policy: Many people own insurance policies that are no longer needed for their original purposes, and can easily be given as a gift.
- Your Will: If you are 70 years or older, we can honor your intentions to provide a Charitable Bequest to our residence.
To learn more about the various ways you can make a gift and get involved in senior charities, please call 561-650-8947.