Faith is at the Heart of What We Do
Spirituality: Enjoy a faith-based community right in downtown West Palm Beach
Finding a senior living community that matches your beliefs, values and faith is important. At Lourdes-Noreen McKeen, we understand and strive to meet both the medical and spiritual needs of all residents. Your spiritual well-being is one of our biggest priorities, and we welcome seniors of all faiths and backgrounds.
If you’re looking for a faith-based retirement community that meets all your spiritual needs, look no further than Lourdes-Noreen McKeen. Discover what we have to offer in West Palm Beach by learning more about our senior care services.
If you’d like to learn more about the ways spirituality informs aspects of the care we provide, please fill out the form on this page or call us at 561.861.2266.
OUR CHAPEL IS NOW LIVE STREAMING: We invite you attend Mass virtually, daily at 11am and Rosary M,W,F at 2pm. VIEW HERE.
For those of the Catholic faith, we offer senior living amenities that include a Catholic priest and a chapel with daily mass in two onsite chapels, one located in McKeen Towers, our independent living facility, and one in the nursing home. Other spiritual services include:
- Daily and weekly Rosary
- Weekly and monthly Bible Studies, available for independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation
- Daily morning reflection heard throughout the entire Lourdes Noreen McKeen community
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament every 2nd Friday of the month
- Day of Recollection for all residents during Advent
- Confession prior to Sunday Vigil and Mass
- Two yearly healing Masses for anointing of the sick
- Regular anointing of residents
“Lourdes Noreen McKeen has enhanced this time of my mother’s life. She values the friendships she has made, she loves all the choices of different activities that are offered, and she attends mass every day. After years of taking care of my father, it is a gift to have the staff of Lourdes Noreen McKeen take such good care of my mother, a former teacher with a masters degree in education. She is treated with dignity and she is having such fun! Thank you!”