Personalized Short-Term Stay & Respite
Respite Care: Discover our unique approach to respite care in a beautiful waterfront community.
Lourdes-Noreen McKeen, located on the intracoastal waterway in West Palm Beach, Florida, is a senior living community offering a full-service setting that gives residents all the right options for a comfortable and quality lifestyle. Now these same great options are available for you or your loved one for short-term assisted living or respite stays.
As part of our Respite Stay program, we provide 24/7 support and care in a comfortable, home-like setting. Our goal is to create a restful, caring environment while helping each guest maintain their maximum independence. Our trained staff prides itself on providing exceptional service, personalized care, thoughtful amenities, and customized support designed to provide the best possible care and experience.
Community Amenities & Services
- Fully furnished studio apartment.
- Three chef prepared meals served in our elegant dining room or room service.
- Weekly housekeeping service.
- Laundry service of your flat linens, towels and personal clothing.
- Daily bed making and trash removal.
- Social, cultural, and devotional programs and outings.
- Scheduled transportation to local physician offices, area shopping and special events.
Healthcare Amenities & Services
- Customized care based on needs assessment.
- 24/7 staffing and monitoring.
- Medication management options.
- Physical Therapy available.
- Group activities.
- Limited nursing services.
- Rehabilitation services.
- Incontinence management.
- Minimum length of stay will be 30 days.
If you’d like to learn more about short-term respite care at Lourdes-Noreen McKeen, please fill out the form on this page or call us at (561) 655-8544 x3005
“The care my mother has received at Lourdes McKeen Residence has been exceptional! We have realized that the care she is receiving is the most important thing we can give to our mother.”