Your Generosity Makes Our Mission Possible
COVID-19 EMERGENCY RELIEF FUND
Please Consider a Donation to The Lourdes Foundation
The world is facing an unprecedented challenge, with nursing homes everywhere being affected directly or indirectly by COVID-19. The dedicated healthcare staff at Lourdes-Noreen McKeen Residence are rising to the challenge to protect and care for our residents and staff during these challenging times.
The Lourdes Foundation and Lourdes-Noreen McKeen Residence are working together to bolster the emergency resources available for the health care heroes that work on the front lines of this crisis every day.
To join in our mission of support today, please complete the donation form on this page. To learn more about the various ways you can make a gift and get involved Lourdes Foundation, please call (561) 655-8544 ext. 3014
The Mission of The Lourdes Foundation is to Support Lourdes-Noreen McKeen Residence and the Mission of the Carmelite Sisters.
A little generosity goes along way. We are a not-for-profit organization, which means that our continued existence among senior organizations of loving and devoted care depends on the generosity of our donors. We invite you to make a tax-deductible donation or bequest to support our organization’s charity for seniors. All gifts are acknowledged promptly upon receipt in accordance with IRS rules.
Way to make a gift to provide help for seniors
- Cash: May be paid outright or pledged over three years and provide immediate support to the Residence.
- Securities: Long-term appreciated securities provide the same benefits as cash and offer you additional tax benefits.
- Real Estate: Most real estate has appreciated faster than the rate of inflation and offers great potential as a gift planning opportunity.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: In exchange for a gift of cash or securities, you can receive income for life through a Charitable Gift Annuity Contract.
- Trust: Explore the benefits of creating a Charitable Trust Agreement that suits your unique circumstances and may provide you with income for life.
- New Life Insurance Policy: Name The Lourdes Foundation as the beneficiary of the policy, and through relatively modest annual gifts which are used to pay the premiums on the policy, you can create a far greater gift than might otherwise be possible.
- Existing Life Insurance Policy: Many people own insurance policies that are no longer needed for their original purposes, and can easily be given as a gift.
- Your Will: We can honor your intentions to provide a Charitable Bequest to our residence.
To learn more about the various ways you can make a gift and get involved please call (561) 655-8544 ext. 3014
During This Time of Giving:
Please Consider Supporting our Emergency Covid-19 Relief Campaign.
“Lourdes Noreen McKeen has enhanced this time of my mother’s life. She values the friendships she has made, she loves all the choices of different activities that are offered, and she attends mass every day. After years of taking care of my father, it is a gift to have the staff of Lourdes Noreen McKeen take such good care of my mother, a former teacher with a masters degree in education. She is treated with dignity and she is having such fun! Thank you!”